Out-of-Province Property Purchase
If you live out of province or in another country and are looking to buy a property here in Calgary & the surrounding area, we can certainly help you. When you’re buying property outside of your province or country of residence, you require professional assistance to ensure that the purchase is conducted smoothly. We offer competent representation in out-of-province real estate dealings.
Our team is equipped with an array of technological tools to effectively help you buy remotely if you can’t come to Calgary to shop in person.
- Virtual home viewings via FaceTime or other virtual technologies. We can walk you through homes over our mobile devices in order to give you a better perspective vs. viewing photographs online.
- Up to the minute new listing updates. When that perfect new home comes to market in your chosen neighbourhood, we ensure that this listing is sent to you immediately for your review.
- Virtual contracts & signatures. We use the latest software to allow you to review and sign documents electronically. No printing required!
- Electronic fund transfer. We have the ability to wire deposit funds when you’ve obtained an accepted offer on your new home.
- Virtual home inspections. We can attend the home inspection on your behalf with your chosen home inspector. All home inspectors that we recommend employ the latest technology to ensure you have the most thorough information as it relates to the condition of the home you’re buying, before you satisfy a home inspection condition.
- Virtual services through other trades and professionals. Whether you need a contractor, lawyer, mortgage broker, or any other professional trade, we have established long term relationships with excellent contacts and that can help you.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
For any real estate inquiries about neighborhoods in the city of Calgary and surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. We’re ready and eager to assist you with any of your home search needs and will work hard to help ensure you get the best deal possible for your transaction.
Jamie Newton & Associates
International Home Buyers
Buying property in our nation can be a great investment strategy. You can find a place that works as a vacation home, a permanent residence, or as a rental property. Chances are that your property value will go up, leaving you with a significant asset.
It’s advisable to take a trip to the neighborhood you’re considering buying in for the express purpose of looking at properties and the community. If you can’t visit, seek out a competent professional to find the type of property you want for a fair price. You may wish to retain an attorney in addition to hiring a real estate agent, so that your property purchase is problem-free.
An important part of buying property here is knowing local real estate laws. You should have a good working knowledge of these laws, but if you don’t, then it’s advisable to retain some kind of legal counsel experienced in these matters as well as a real estate professional who can help you find the best property for your needs.
No matter what your goals are for purchasing property in this country, we’re dedicated to working hard for you and finding you what you want.